Mahy In WA

Life in Warmun...

Friday, July 14, 2006

Nick's Visit

My cousin Nick joined me up here for two and a bit weeks... He was at the school at a busy time and got to see a few things... Puppet show, sporting clinics, footy training, a visit to Argle Diamond Mine, dance class, cooking, go-karts AND a bush trip with the locals.

I had a maths inservice in Halls Creek and left Nick in the capable hands of Narragu (Leanne Mosquito, my friend and now Teaching Assistant) she and her brother took Nick out hunting. Well did I have a bone to pick with Narragu! They caught a 2.5M croc, a kangaroo, 2 bush turkeys, and goanna... All this while I was stuck in a Maths meeting!! I was jealous to say the least, Nick got to eat goanna too!! I can just picture them in the back of the troopy with their catch stacked high!!

Below is a picture of Nick on our way out to Winipa Springs a local swimming (boggi) spot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home